Tuesday 1 November 2016

Autumn pics and Shelties

 I love this time of year, the pretty trees and sunsets, we have been lucky that it has stayed so warm and dry! The dogs have been enjoying their walks and playing in the field too. I just wish I was better at catching sunsets on my phone!





I went to visit a friends collie puppies last week. No we aren't having one but it did make me puppy broody! Hoping that we can have another litter from these two lovelies again as their boys are super! No firm plans yet but watch this space :-)


The Kennel Club have FINALLY banned the use of the cloth tunnel here. Brilliant news as I have always hated the stupid thing. This pic is now a rarity!! 


We had Sheltie show this weekend. It was great fun and very noisy!! The shelties had a fab time and it was nice to see everyone again. We had loads of help this year and it seemed to go really smoothly which was a relief! On a personal note Toad was fab and slightly potty but came 3rd in the jumping and won pairs with his bestie Rommy :-D His boy Squidge did great too winning two classes! Little Brax had a run too but decided the tunnels were too slippy for her little paws bless her. Toad unfortunately was too tired to pose for his sofa pic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment